Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Oppo A57 CPH1701 without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. Oppo A57 CPH1701 has been announced. If you are planning to buy it, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset A57 CPH1701. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your A57 CPH1701. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on A57 CPH1701. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your A57 CPH1701. If your CPH1701 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset A57 CPH1701. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Oppo F3 Plus CPH1613. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Oppo A57 CPH1701.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Oppo A57 CPH1701 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Oppo A57 CPH1701. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on A57 CPH1701. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1701. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset A57 CPH1701. The most important thing is that CPH1701 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Oppo A57 CPH1701, because all data will be deleted from A57 CPH1701 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your A57 CPH1701, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your CPH1701.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Oppo A57 CPH1701. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if A57 CPH1701 got broken during the process of factory reset. A57 CPH1701 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Oppo A57 CPH1701 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off CPH1701.
2. It is the time to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on CPH1701.
3. It is essential to release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Oppo A57 CPH1701 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on CPH1701 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on CPH1701 screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on CPH1701 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on CPH1701 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on CPH1701 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Oppo A57 CPH1701. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Oppo A57 CPH1701, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A57 CPH1701. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your CPH1701.