Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Oppo F15 CPH2001 without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. Oppo F15 CPH2001 has been announced. If you are planning to buy it, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset F15 CPH2001. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Oppo F15 CPH2001. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on F15 CPH2001. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Oppo F15 CPH2001. If your CPH2001 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Oppo F15 CPH2001. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Oppo Reno3 Pro 5G PCRM00. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Oppo F15 CPH2001.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Oppo F15 CPH2001 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Oppo F15 CPH2001. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on F15 CPH2001. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH2001. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Oppo F15 CPH2001. The most important thing is that CPH2001 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Oppo F15 CPH2001, because all data will be deleted from Oppo F15 CPH2001 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Oppo F15 CPH2001, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your CPH2001.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Oppo F15 CPH2001. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oppo F15 CPH2001 got broken during the process of factory reset. Oppo F15 CPH2001 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Oppo F15 CPH2001 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off CPH2001.
2. It is the time to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on CPH2001.
3. It is essential to release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Oppo F15 CPH2001 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on CPH2001 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on CPH2001 screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on CPH2001 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on CPH2001 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on CPH2001 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Oppo F15 CPH2001. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Oppo F15 CPH2001, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oppo F15 CPH2001. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your CPH2001.