Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Oppo F3 CPH1609 without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. Oppo F3 CPH1609 has been announced. If you are planning to buy it, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset F3 CPH1609. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Oppo F3 CPH1609. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on F3 CPH1609. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your F3 CPH1609. If your CPH1609 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset F3 CPH1609. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Oppo A39 CPH1605. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Oppo F3 CPH1609.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Oppo F3 CPH1609 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Oppo F3 CPH1609. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on F3 CPH1609. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1609. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset F3 CPH1609. The most important thing is that CPH1609 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Oppo F3 CPH1609, because all data will be deleted from F3 CPH1609 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your F3 CPH1609, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your CPH1609.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Oppo F3 CPH1609. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if F3 CPH1609 got broken during the process of factory reset. F3 CPH1609 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Oppo F3 CPH1609 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off CPH1609.
2. It is the time to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on CPH1609.
3. It is essential to release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Oppo F3 CPH1609 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on CPH1609 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on CPH1609 screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on CPH1609 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on CPH1609 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on CPH1609 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Oppo F3 CPH1609. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Oppo F3 CPH1609, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding F3 CPH1609. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your CPH1609.