Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Oppo Realme 1 (CPH1861, CPH1859). It comes with 3410 mAh battery and microUSB 2.0 support. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It may fix all issues available on your Oppo Realme 1 (CPH1861, CPH1859). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Oppo Realme 1 CPH1861. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Oppo Realme 1 CPH1861. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Realme V5 RMX2111. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Oppo Realme 1 CPH1861.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Oppo Realme 1 (CPH1861, CPH1859) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Oppo Realme 1 (CPH1861, CPH1859). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your Realme 1 CPH1861. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Oppo Realme 1 (CPH1861, CPH1859), then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Oppo Realme 1 (CPH1861, CPH1859), because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Oppo Realme 1 (CPH1861, CPH1859). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme 1 CPH1861 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset Oppo Realme 1 CPH1861 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Oppo Realme 1 CPH1861.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Select Language” message on screen.
4. Select “English” language on your screen. Your Oppo Realme 1 CPH1861 will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. You have to select “Wipe data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data” option.
6. You can see verification code on your Realme 1 CPH1861 screen. You have to enter this verification code.
7. You have to select “Format data” option on your phone. Then, select “OK” to start the process.
8. Select “OK” after you see “Wiped Successfully” message on your screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Oppo Realme 1 (CPH1861, CPH1859). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Oppo Realme 1 CPH1861, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Oppo Realme 1 CPH1861. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.