Realme C11 RMX2185 users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Oppo Realme C11 RMX2185. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset your phone. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Oppo Realme C11 RMX2185. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Realme C11 RMX2185. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Realme C11 RMX2185. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of BLU G80 G0290WW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Realme C11 RMX2185.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Oppo Realme C11 RMX2185 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Oppo Realme C11 RMX2185. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your Realme C11 RMX2185. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Oppo Realme C11 RMX2185, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Realme C11 RMX2185, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Realme C11 RMX2185. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme C11 RMX2185 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Oppo Realme C11 RMX2185 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Realme C11.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Realme C11 RMX2185 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Realme C11 RMX2185 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Oppo Realme C11 RMX2185. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Realme C11 RMX2185, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme C11 RMX2185. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.