Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Google Pixel 6 (GLU0G, G9S9B, G8V0U). It comes with dust resistant body, 4K video recording support, corning gorilla glass victus protection, phase detection auto focus support, 8.9mm thickness, Android 12 operating system, 50MP rear camera, optical image stabilization support and 6.4 inches display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Pixel 6 (GLU0G, G8V0U). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Pixel 6 (GLU0G, G8V0U). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Pixel 6 GLU0G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Google Pixel 6 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Google Pixel 6.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Pixel 6 (GLU0G, G8V0U) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Pixel 6 (GLU0G, G8V0U). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Pixel 6 (GLU0G, G8V0U), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Pixel 6 G8V0U, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Pixel 6 (GLU0G, G8V0U). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pixel 6 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Pixel 6 (GLU0G, G9S9B, G8V0U) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Pixel 6. Then press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on Pixel 6. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery Mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Factory data reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
8. Select “reboot system now” option on your device after performing a hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Pixel 6 (GLU0G, G9S9B, G8V0U). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Pixel 6, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Google Pixel 6. You must check your email to activate subscription.