Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Google Pixel 6a (GX7AS, GB62Z, G1AZG, GB17L) (bluejay). It comes with IP67 water resistant body, 6.1 inches display, Mali-G78 MP20 graphics processing unit, Google Tensor processor, optical image stabilization support, 8.9mm thickness, phase detection auto focus support and 12MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Pixel 6a (G1AZG, GB17L). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Pixel 6a (GX7AS, GB62Z). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Pixel 6a GX7AS. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Google Pixel 6a.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Pixel 6a (GX7AS, GB62Z) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Pixel 6a (G1AZG, GB17L). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Pixel 6a (G1AZG, GB17L), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Pixel 6a (GX7AS, GB62Z), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Pixel 6a (GX7AS, GB62Z). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pixel 6a battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Google Pixel 6a (GX7AS, GB62Z, G1AZG, GB17L) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Pixel 6a. Then press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on Pixel 6a. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery Mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Factory data reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
8. Select “reboot system now” option on your device after performing a hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Pixel 6a (GX7AS, GB62Z). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Pixel 6a, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Pixel 6a. You must check your email to activate subscription.