Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Poco X3 GT 21061110AG (chopin_global). It comes with MIUI 12.5, 6.6 inches display, Mali-G77 MC9 graphics processing unit, MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G processor, phase detection auto focus support, corning gorilla glass victus protection, 64MP rear camera, 4K video recording support and 8.9mm thickness. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Poco X3 GT 21061110AG (chopin_global). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Poco X3 GT 21061110AG. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Poco X3 GT 21061110AG (chopin_global). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Tecno Spark 7P into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Xiaomi Poco X3 GT.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Poco X3 GT 21061110AG without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Poco X3 GT 21061110AG. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Poco X3 GT 21061110AG, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Poco X3 GT 21061110AG, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Poco X3 GT 21061110AG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Poco X3 GT battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Xiaomi Poco X3 GT 21061110AG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Poco X3 GT. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Poco X3 GT will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Poco X3 GT volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Poco X3 GT after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Poco X3 GT 21061110AG. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Poco X3 GT, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Poco X3 GT. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.