Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Poco X5 22111317PG (sunstone). It comes with SGS certification, 120Hz refresh rate, high dynamic range support, 6.67 inches AMOLED DotDisplay, 8mm thickness, phase detection autofocus support, 48MP Al triple camera, 8GB Random access memory and corning gorilla glass 3 protection. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Poco X5 22111317PG. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Poco X5 22111317PG. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Poco X5 22111317PG. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for checking IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus SM-G986U. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Xiaomi Poco X5 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Poco X5 22111317PG without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Poco X5 22111317PG. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Poco X5 22111317PG, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Poco X5 22111317PG, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Poco X5 22111317PG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Poco X5 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Poco X5 22111317PG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Poco X5. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Poco X5 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Poco X5 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Poco X5 after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Poco X5 22111317PG. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Poco X5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Poco X5. You must check your email to activate subscription.