Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Oppo Realme 6i RMX2040 without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. Realme 6i RMX2040 has received Wi-Fi alliance certification. If you are planning to buy it, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset Realme 6i RMX2040. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Realme 6i RMX2040. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on RMX2040. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Realme 6i RMX2040. If your RMX2040 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Realme 6i RMX2040. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015T1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset MetroPCS Realme 6i RMX2040.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme 6i RMX2040 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Realme 6i RMX2040. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on RMX2040. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Realme 6i RMX2040. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Realme 6i RMX2040. The most important thing is that RMX2040 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Realme 6i RMX2040, because all data will be deleted from Realme 6i RMX2040 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Realme 6i RMX2040, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your RMX2040.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Realme 6i RMX2040. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Realme 6i RMX2040 got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme 6i RMX2040 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Realme 6i RMX2040 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off RMX2040.
2. It is the time to press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on RMX2040.
3. It is essential to release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Realme 6i RMX2040 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX2040 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX2040 screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on RMX2040 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on RMX2040 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on RMX2040 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Realme 6i RMX2040. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Realme 6i RMX2040, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme 6i RMX2040. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your RMX2040.