Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Realme 6i RMX2040. It comes with corning gorilla glass 3 protection, 199g weight, Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processing unit, 5000mAh battery, 48MP rear camera, 4GB Random access memory, FM radio, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, near field communication support and Android 10 operating system. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Realme 6i RMX2040. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Realme 6i RMX2040. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme 6i RMX2040. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015T1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Realme 6i.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme 6i RMX2040 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Realme 6i RMX2040. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Realme 6i RMX2040, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Realme 6i RMX2040, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme 6i RMX2040. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme 6i battery must be above 89 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Realme 6i RMX2040 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Realme 6i.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Select Language” message on screen.
4. Select “English” language option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option. Your Realme 6i will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. You have to select “Wipe data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data” option.
6. You can see verification code on your Realme 6i screen. You have to enter this verification code.
7. Select “Format data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Format” to start the process.
9. Select “OK” after you see “Wiped Successfully” message on your screen.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Realme 6i RMX2040. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Realme 6i, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme 6i. You must check your email to activate subscription.