Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Realme 7i RMX2103. It comes with 5000mAh battery, USB Type-C 2.0 support and 18W quick charge support. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Realme 7i RMX2103. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Realme 7i RMX2103. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Realme 7i RMX2103. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Realme 7 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Realme 7i.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme 7i RMX2103 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Realme 7i RMX2103. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Realme 7i RMX2103, then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Realme 7i RMX2103, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Realme 7i RMX2103. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme 7i RMX2103 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Realme 7i RMX2103 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Realme 7i.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Select Language” message on screen.
4. Select “English” language on your screen. Your Realme 7i RMX2103 will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. You have to select “Wipe data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data” option.
6. You can see verification code on your Realme 7i screen. You have to enter this verification code.
7. You have to select “Format data” option on your phone. Then, select “OK” to start the process.
8. Select “OK” after you see “Wiped Successfully” message on your screen.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Realme 7i RMX2103. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Realme 7i, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme 7i. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.