Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Realme 9i RMX3491. It comes with plastic frame, 6.6 inches display, Realme UI 2.0, high dynamic range support, Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G processor, phase detection auto focus support, 1080 x 2412 pixels screen resolution, Adreno 610 graphics processing unit and 50MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Realme 9i RMX3491. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Realme 9i RMX3491. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme 9i RMX3491. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering TCL 30 XE 5G into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Realme 9i.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme 9i RMX3491 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Realme 9i RMX3491. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Realme 9i RMX3491, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Realme 9i RMX3491, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme 9i RMX3491. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme 9i battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Realme 9i RMX3491 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to switch off your Realme 9i.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see logo on screen.
4. Select “English” language option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option. Your Realme 9i will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. You have to select “Wipe data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data” option.
6. You have to select “Format data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option.
7. You can see verification code on your Realme 9i screen. You have to enter this verification code.
8. You have to select “Format” to start the process.
9. Select “OK” after you see “Wiped Successfully” message on your screen.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Realme 9i RMX3491. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Realme 9i, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme 9i. You must check your email to activate subscription.