Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Realme C1 RMX1811. It comes with 168g weight, corning gorilla glass protection, 2GB Random access memory, 13MP rear camera, 3.5mm audio jack, 1080p video recording support and Bluetooth v4.2. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Realme C1 RMX1811. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Realme C1 RMX1811. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme C1 RMX1811. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Realme 3 RMX1825. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Realme C1.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme C1 RMX1811 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Realme C1 RMX1811. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Realme C1 RMX1811, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Realme C1 RMX1811, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme C1 RMX1811. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme C1 battery must be above 92 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset Realme C1 RMX1811 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Realme C1.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Select Language” message on screen.
4. Select “English” language option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option. Your Realme C1 will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. You have to select “Wipe data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data” option.
6. You can see verification code on your Realme C1 screen. You have to enter this verification code.
7. Select “Format data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “OK” to start the process.
9. Select “OK” after you see “Wiped Successfully” message on your screen.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Realme C1 RMX1811. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Realme C1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme C1. You must check your email to activate subscription.