Realme C1 RMX1811 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Realme C1 RMX1811. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset RMX1811. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your C1 RMX1811. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on RMX1811. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your C1 RMX1811. If your RMX1811 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Realme C1 RMX1811. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Realme 3 RMX1825. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Realme C1 RMX1811.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme C1 RMX1811 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Realme C1 RMX1811. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on RMX1811. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on C1 RMX1811. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset RMX1811. The most important thing is that RMX1811 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Realme C1 RMX1811, because all data will be deleted from C1 RMX1811 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your C1 RMX1811, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your RMX1811.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Realme C1 RMX1811. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if C1 RMX1811 got broken during the process of factory reset. RMX1811 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Hard Reset Realme C1 RMX1811 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off RMX1811.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on RMX1811.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Realme C1 RMX1811 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX1811 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on RMX1811 screen.
6. Select “YES” option on RMX1811 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on RMX1811 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on RMX1811 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Realme C1 RMX1811. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of C1 RMX1811, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding C1 RMX1811. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your RMX1811.