Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Realme C25s RMX3195. It comes with 6.5 inches display, Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processing unit, MediaTek Helio G85 processor, 128GB internal storage space, 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution, 4GB Random access memory, 9.6mm thickness, 48MP rear camera, auto focus, LED flash and panorama support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Realme C25s RMX3195. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Realme C25s RMX3195. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Realme C25s RMX3195. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Poco M3 Pro 5G M2103K19PG. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Realme C25s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme C25s RMX3195 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Realme C25s RMX3195. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Realme C25s RMX3195, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Realme C25s RMX3195, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Realme C25s RMX3195. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme C25s battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Realme C25s RMX3195 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Realme C25s.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Select Language” message on screen.
4. Select “English” language on your screen. Your Realme C25s RMX3195 will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. You have to select “Wipe data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data” option.
6. You can see verification code on your Realme C25s screen. You have to enter this verification code.
7. You have to select “Format data” option on your phone. Then, select “Format” to start the process.
8. Select “OK” after you see “Wiped Successfully” message on your screen.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Realme C25s RMX3195. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Realme C25s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme C25s. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.