Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Realme GT 5G RMX2202. It comes with HDR10+ certification, 65W wired charging support, near field communication support, Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor, high dynamic range support, 120Hz refresh rate, 186g weight, phase detection auto focus support and compass. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Realme GT 5G RMX2202. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Realme GT 5G RMX2202. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme GT 5G RMX2202. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Realme X7 Pro Ultra RMX3115. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Realme GT 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme GT 5G RMX2202 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Realme GT 5G RMX2202. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Realme GT 5G RMX2202, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Realme GT 5G RMX2202, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme GT 5G RMX2202. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme GT 5G battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Realme GT 5G RMX2202 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Realme GT 5G.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Select Language” message on screen.
4. Select “English” language option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option. Your Realme GT 5G will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. You have to select “Wipe data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data” option.
6. You can see verification code on your Realme GT 5G screen. You have to enter this verification code.
7. Select “Format data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Format” to start the process.
9. Select “OK” after you see “Wiped Successfully” message on your screen.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Realme GT 5G RMX2202. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Realme GT 5G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme GT 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.