Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Realme GT2 Pro (RMX3301, RMX3300). It is available in titanium blue, paper green, paper white and steel black color options. It comes with Navigation with Indian Constellation (NavIC) support, Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, optical image stabilization support and 32MP front facing camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Realme GT 2 Pro (RMX3301, RMX3300). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Realme GT2 Pro (RMX3301, RMX3300). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme GT2 Pro RMX3301. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Vivo V23 Pro into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Realme GT 2 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme GT2 Pro (RMX3301, RMX3300) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Realme GT 2 Pro (RMX3301, RMX3300). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Realme GT2 Pro (RMX3301, RMX3300), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Realme GT2 Pro RMX3301, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme GT2 Pro (RMX3301, RMX3300). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme GT2 Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Realme GT 2 Pro (RMX3301, RMX3300) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Realme GT2 Pro.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Select Language” message on screen.
4. Select “English” language option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option. Your Realme GT2 Pro will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. You have to select “Wipe data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data” option.
6. You can see verification code on your Realme GT2 Pro screen. You have to enter this verification code.
7. You have to select “Format data” option on your phone. Then, select “Format” to start the process.
8. Select “OK” after you see “Wiped Successfully” message on your screen.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Realme GT2 Pro (RMX3301, RMX3300). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Realme GT2 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme GT2 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.