Realme Narzo 10A users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Realme Narzo 10A (Narzo 10). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset Narzo 10A. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Narzo 10A. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Realme Narzo 10A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Narzo 10A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Honor V6 KRJ-W09. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Realme Narzo 10A.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme Narzo 10A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Realme Narzo 10A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Realme Narzo 10A. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Realme Narzo 10A, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Realme Narzo 10A, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Realme Narzo 10A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme Narzo 10A battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Realme Narzo 10A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Narzo 10A.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on Narzo 10A.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Realme Narzo 10A will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Narzo 10A screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Narzo 10A volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Realme Narzo 10A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Realme Narzo 10A, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme Narzo 10A. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.