Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Realme V25 RMX3475. It comes with 6.6 inches display, hybrid dual SIM support, Adreno 619 graphics processing unit, 1080 x 2412 pixels screen resolution, phase detection auto focus support, Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G processor, high dynamic range support and 64 Megapixel rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Realme V25 RMX3475. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Realme V25 RMX3475. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme V25 RMX3475. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Realme Narzo 50A Prime. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Realme V25.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Realme V25 RMX3475 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Realme V25 RMX3475. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Realme V25 RMX3475, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Realme V25 RMX3475, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Realme V25 RMX3475. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Realme V25 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Realme V25 RMX3475 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Realme V25.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Select Language” message on screen.
4. Select “English” language option using volume button. Use power button to confirm this option. Your Realme V25 will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. You have to select “Wipe data” option using volume button. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data” option.
6. You can see verification code on your Realme V25 screen. You have to enter this verification code.
7. You have to select “Format data” option on your phone. Then, select “Format” to start the process.
8. Select “OK” after you see “Wiped Successfully” message on your screen.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Realme V25 RMX3475. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Realme V25, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme V25. You must check your email to activate subscription.