Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI. It is available in bifrost blue, phantom black and astral white color options. It comes with global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Google Lens, stereo speakers, GPS, 6000mAh battery, 8MP front facing camera, AI Watermark and AI scene detection support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Redmi 10. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Redmi 10 Prime battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Redmi 10 Prime. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Redmi 10 Prime will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Redmi 10 Prime volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Redmi 10 Prime after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Redmi 10 Prime 21061119BI. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Redmi 10 Prime, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Redmi 10 Prime. You must check your email to activate subscription.