Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Redmi 10A 220233L2G (dandelion). It comes with Wi-Fi Direct support, MIUI 12.5, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, 194g weight, 6GB Random access memory and Mediatek MT6762G Helio G25 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Redmi 10A 220233L2G. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Redmi 10A 220233L2G. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Redmi 10A 220233L2G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Redmi 10 Power. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Xiaomi Redmi 10A.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Redmi 10A 220233L2G without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Redmi 10A 220233L2G. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Redmi 10A 220233L2G, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Redmi 10A 220233L2G, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Redmi 10A 220233L2G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Redmi 10A battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Redmi 10A 220233L2G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Redmi 10A. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Redmi 10A will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Redmi 10A volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Redmi 10A after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Redmi 10A 220233L2G. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Redmi 10A, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Redmi 10A. You must check your email to activate subscription.