Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Redmi A1 Plus 220733SFG (ice). It comes with 9.09mm thickness, MIUI 12, 32GB internal storage space, 6.52 inches HD+ dot drop display, 8MP rear camera, high dynamic range support, 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit and Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Redmi A1 Plus 220733SFG. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Redmi A1 Plus 220733SFG. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Redmi A1+ 220733SFG. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Cricket Ovation U705AC. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Xiaomi Redmi A1 Plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Redmi A1 Plus 220733SFG without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Redmi A1 Plus 220733SFG. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Redmi A1 Plus 220733SFG, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Redmi A1 Plus 220733SFG, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Redmi A1 Plus 220733SFG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Redmi A1 Plus battery must be above 87 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Redmi A1+ 220733SFG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Redmi A1 Plus. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Redmi A1 Plus will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Redmi A1 Plus volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Redmi A1 Plus after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Redmi A1 Plus 220733SFG. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Redmi A1 Plus, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Redmi A1 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription.