Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Redmi K30S M2007J3SC (apollo). It comes with 216g weight, 6.67 inches display, 8GB RAM, 20MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support, stereo speakers, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth v5.1 and near field communication support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Redmi K30S M2007J3SC. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Redmi K30S M2007J3SC (apollo). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Redmi K30S. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Redmi K30 Ultra 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Redmi K30S.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Redmi K30S M2007J3SC (apollo) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Redmi K30S M2007J3SC (apollo). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Redmi K30S M2007J3SC (apollo), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Redmi K30S M2007J3SC, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Redmi K30S M2007J3SC. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Redmi K30S battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Redmi K30S M2007J3SC Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Redmi K30S. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Redmi K30S will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Redmi K30S volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Redmi K30S after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Redmi K30S M2007J3SC (apollo). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Redmi K30S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Redmi K30S. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.