Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Redmi K50i 22041216I (xagain). It comes with MIUI 13, infrared port, 200g weight, Mali-G610 MC6 graphics processing unit, color spectrum sensor, 64MP rear camera, Phase Detection Autofocus support, 6.6 inches display, corning gorilla glass 5 protection, high dynamic range support and 5080mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Redmi K50i 22041216I. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Redmi K50i 22041216I. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Redmi K50i 22041216I. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on OnePlus Nord N20 SE. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Xiaomi Redmi K50i.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Redmi K50i 22041216I without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Redmi K50i 22041216I. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Redmi K50i 22041216I, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Redmi K50i 22041216I, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Redmi K50i 22041216I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Redmi K50i battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Redmi K50i 22041216I Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Redmi K50i. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Redmi K50i will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data” option.
5. Select “wipe all data” option using Redmi K50i volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
6. You have to select “Confirm” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. “Data wiped successfully” message will be displayed on your Redmi K50i after a few seconds. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using power button after viewing this message.
8. Select “Reboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot to System” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Redmi K50i 22041216I. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Redmi K50i, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Redmi K50i. You must check your email to activate subscription.