Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F, SM-A042M). It comes with plastic frame, 9.1mm thickness, 4GB Random access memory, 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution, 1080p video recording support, 6.5 inches PLS LCD display, 13MP rear camera, 128GB internal storage space and One UI Core 4.1 operating system. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F, SM-A042M). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F, SM-A042M). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy A04e SM-A042F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on MetroPCS OnePlus Nord N10. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy A04e.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F, SM-A042M) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F, SM-A042M). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F, SM-A042M), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Galaxy A04e SM-A042F, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F, SM-A042M). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy A04e battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F, SM-A042M) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable.
2. Press power button and volume down button simultaneously for a few seconds to force restart Samsung Galaxy A04e.
3. Release volume down button as soon as your phone turned off and immediately press volume up button and power button simultaneously.
4. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy A04e will enter into Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “Wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use Power button to confirm “Wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Factory data reset” option using Galaxy A04e volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F, SM-A042M). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Galaxy A04e, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy A04e. You must check your email to activate subscription.