Samsung Galaxy A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN) users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset your phone. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your A20 SM-A205W. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset A20 SM-A205YN. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205W.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your SM-A205YN. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN), because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205W.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using A20 SM-A205W volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your A20 (SM-A205W, SM-A205YN), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your A20 SM-A205W. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.