Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W). It comes with TouchWiz user interface, compass, 115g weight, accelerometer sensor, 3GB internal storage space, 1.0 GHz Cortex-A5 processor, Adreno 200 graphics processing unit, 1300mAh battery, 512MB Random access memory, stereo FM radio and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Ace Plus GT-S7500T. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500T.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Ace Plus GT-S7500W, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Ace Plus battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Ace Plus.
2. Press Home button, Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Home button, Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use Home button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Ace Plus volume button. Then, press Home button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press Home button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Ace Plus (GT-S7500T, GT-S7500W). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Ace Plus, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy Ace Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.