Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Galaxy Fold SM-F900F (winner). It comes with 7.3 inches display, 13M colors, optical image stabilization support, RGB light sensor, 16MP ultrawide camera, 4K video recording support, 12GB RAM, 512GB internal storage space, Bluetooth v5.0 and fingerprint scanner. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Galaxy Fold SM-F900F. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Galaxy Fold SM-F900F (winner). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Galaxy Fold SM-F900F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Feel2 SC-02L. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900F.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Galaxy Fold SM-F900F (winner) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Galaxy Fold SM-F900F (winner). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Galaxy Fold SM-F900F (winner), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Galaxy Fold SM-F900F, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Galaxy Fold SM-F900F (winner). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy Fold battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Galaxy Fold. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Galaxy Fold. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900F will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Galaxy Fold volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Galaxy Fold SM-F900F (winner). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Galaxy Fold, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy Fold. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.