Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-I9082C, GT-I9063T). It comes with 5.0 inches TFT LCD display, 1GB RAM, 2100mAh battery, 8GB internal storage space, 16M colors and 480×800 pixels screen resolution. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Grand Neo GT-I9063T. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Grand Neo (GT-I9082C, GT-I9063T). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Grand Neo GT-I9082C. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9082C.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Grand Neo (GT-I9082C, GT-I9063T) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Grand Neo (GT-I9082C, GT-I9063T). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Grand Neo (GT-I9082C, GT-I9063T), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Grand Neo GT-I9082C, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Grand Neo (GT-I9082C, GT-I9063T). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Grand Neo battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-I9082C, GT-I9063T) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Galaxy Grand Neo. Then press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Galaxy Grand Neo. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button, Home button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-I9082C, GT-I9063T) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Grand Neo volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Grand Neo (GT-I9082C, GT-I9063T). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Grand Neo, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Grand Neo. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.