Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-G570F, SM-G570M). It comes with ARM Mali-T720 MP2 graphics processing unit, internal antenna, 2400mAh battery, fingerprint sensor, 5MP front facing camera, 16M colors, 2GB RAM and TFT PLS display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your J5 Prime SM-G570F. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your J5 Prime (SM-G570F, SM-G570M). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J530K. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset J5 Prime (SM-G570F, SM-G570M) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on J5 Prime (SM-G570F, SM-G570M). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your J5 Prime (SM-G570F, SM-G570M), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of J5 Prime SM-G570F, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of J5 Prime (SM-G570F, SM-G570M). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. J5 Prime battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-G570F, SM-G570M) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Galaxy J5 Prime. Then press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Galaxy J5 Prime. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button, Home button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-G570F, SM-G570M) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using J5 Prime volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of J5 Prime (SM-G570F, SM-G570M). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your J5 Prime, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy J5 Prime. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.