Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Galaxy M23 (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q) (m23xq). It comes with One UI 4.1, virtual light sensing, Quasi-Zenith Satellite System support, 6.6 inches display, 16M colors, near field communication support, 1080 x 2408 pixels screen resolution, 4K video recording support and 50 Megapixel rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Galaxy M23 (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Galaxy M23 (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy M23 SM-M236B. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy M23 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Galaxy M23 (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Galaxy M23 (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Galaxy M23 (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Galaxy M23 (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy M23 (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy M23 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M23 5G (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Turn off your Galaxy M23. You have to press the power button and volume down button to turn off your phone.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Galaxy M23 will enter into Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Galaxy M23 volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Galaxy M23 (SM-M236B, SM-M236Q). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Galaxy M23, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy M23. You must check your email to activate subscription.