Samsung Galaxy M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M) users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset your phone. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your M30 SM-M305F. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset M30 SM-M305F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Sony Xperia 10 II XQ-AU51. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset M30 SM-M305F.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your M30 SM-M305F. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M), because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Samsung Galaxy M30 SM-M305F.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy M30 SM-M305F will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Samsung Galaxy M30 SM-M305F volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of M30 (SM-M305F, SM-M305M). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your M30 SM-M305F, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your M30 SM-M305F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.