Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Galaxy Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F, SM-N935K). It comes with IP68 water resistant body, 5.7 inches display, 1440 x 2560 pixels screen resolution, 7.9mm thickness, 64GB internal storage space, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, 12MP rear camera, LED flash and phase detection auto focus support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Note Fan Edition SM-N935F. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Note FE (SM-N935F, SM-N935K). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Note FE SM-N935F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SC-01G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Note FE.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F, SM-N935K) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Note FE (SM-N935F, SM-N935K). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F, SM-N935K), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Note FE SM-N935F, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F, SM-N935K). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Note FE battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F, SM-N935K) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Note Fan Edition. Then press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Note Fan Edition. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button, Home button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F, SM-N935K) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Note Fan Edition volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F, SM-N935K). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Note FE, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Note Fan Edition. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.