Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Samsung Galaxy Note20 SM-N980F (c1s). It comes with 4170mAh battery and super fast charging support. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It may fix all issues available on your Note 20 SM-N980F (c1s). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Note20 SM-N980F (c1s). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Note20 SM-N980F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Motorola Moto E6 Plus XT2025-1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Note20 SM-N980F.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Note20 SM-N980F (c1s) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Note20 SM-N980F (c1s). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your Note20 SM-N980F. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Note20 SM-N980F (c1s), then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Note20 SM-N980F (c1s), because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Note20 SM-N980F (c1s). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Note20 SM-N980F (c1s) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note20 SM-N980F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note20 SM-N980F. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your phone, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Note20 SM-N980F. Release the volume down button as soon as your phone turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy Note20 SM-N980F will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Note20 SM-N980F volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Note20 SM-N980F (c1s). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Note20 SM-N980F (c1s), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Note20 SM-N980F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.