Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1). It comes with One UI 4.1, stereo speakers, Power Matters Alliance wireless charging support, 8GB Random access memory, Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 processor, phase detection auto focus support, 12MP rear camera, Adreno 640 graphics processing unit and 5.8 inches display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy S10E SM-G970U. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Verizon Samsung Galaxy S10 5G SM-G977U. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S10E.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Galaxy S10E SM-G970U, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy S10E battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Galaxy S10E.
2. Press Volume up button, Bixby button and Power button simultaneously on your phone to enter into recovery mode.
3. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your phone, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Galaxy S10E. Release the volume down button as soon as your phone turned off and immediately press Volume up button, Bixby button and Power button simultaneously.
4. Release Volume up button, Bixby button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Galaxy S10E will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Galaxy S10E volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U, SM-G970U1). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Galaxy S10E, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy S10E. You must check your email to activate subscription.