Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A) users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset your phone. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Verizon Samsung Galaxy S20 5G UW SM-G981V. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S20 5G SC-51A.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your SC-51A. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A), because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A).
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A) volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your S20 5G SC-51A, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (SCG01, SC-51A). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.