Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B, SM-S906N). It comes with 6.6 inches display, 7.6mm thickness, HDR10+ certification, phase detection auto focus support, Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, 8K video recording support, 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution, optical image stabilization support and 50MP camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B, SM-S906N). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B, SM-S906N). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy S22 Plus SM-S906B. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Samsung Galaxy S22 SM-S901U into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B, SM-S906N) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B, SM-S906N). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B, SM-S906N), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Galaxy S22 Plus SM-S906B, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B, SM-S906N). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy S22 Plus battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B, SM-S906N) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Turn off your phone.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Galaxy S22 Plus. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Keep pressing Volume up button and Power button simultaneously, then connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
4. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Galaxy S22 Plus will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Galaxy S22 Plus volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Galaxy S22 Plus (SM-S906B, SM-S906N). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Galaxy S22 Plus, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy S22 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription.