Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Galaxy S22 SM-S901E (r0q). It comes with IP68 water resistant body, 6.1 inches display, 12MP ultra wide camera, optical image stabilization support, 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution, phase detection auto focus support, 7.6mm thickness, Adreno 730 graphics processing unit and 50MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Galaxy S22 SM-S901E (r0q). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Galaxy S22 SM-S901E (r0q). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy S22 SM-S901E. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Realme C35. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S22.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Galaxy S22 SM-S901E (r0q) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Galaxy S22 SM-S901E (r0q). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Galaxy S22 SM-S901E (r0q), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Galaxy S22 SM-S901E, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Galaxy S22 SM-S901E (r0q). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy S22 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S22 SM-S901E Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your device.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Galaxy S22. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Keep pressing Volume up button and Power button simultaneously, then connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
4. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Galaxy S22 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Galaxy S22 volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Galaxy S22 SM-S901E (r0q). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Galaxy S22, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Galaxy S22. You must check your email to activate subscription.