Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Tab S2 (SM-T715Y, SM-T715C). It comes with 8.0 inches display, compass, 3GB RAM, 8-megapixel camera, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v4.1 support, front-mounted fingerprint sensor and 4000mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Tab S2 SM-T715N0. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tab S2 8.0 (SM-T715Y, SM-T715C). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715Y. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500M. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tab S2 (SM-T715Y, SM-T715C) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tab S2 (SM-T715Y, SM-T715C). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tab S2 (SM-T715Y, SM-T715C), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715Y, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715Y. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tab S2 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 (SM-T715Y, SM-T715C) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tab S2. Then press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Tab S2. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button, Home button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button, Home button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 (SM-T715Y, SM-T715C) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Tab S2 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Tab S2 (SM-T715Y, SM-T715C). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Tab S2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tab S2. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.