Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C (gts8u). It comes with Bluetooth v5.2, 45W fast charging support, 16GB Random access memory, 11200mAh battery, 12MP front facing camera, 512GB internal storage space, 728g weight, stereo speakers, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support and corning gorilla glass 5 protection. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C (gts8u). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C (gts8u). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus 5G SM-X806C. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C (gts8u) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C (gts8u). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C (gts8u), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C (gts8u). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tab S8 Ultra battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Turn off your phone.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Tab S8 Ultra. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Tab S8 Ultra will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Tab S8 Ultra volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tab S8 Ultra 5G SM-X906C (gts8u). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tab S8 Ultra, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tab S8 Ultra 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.