Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Sharp Aquos Wish (SHG06, SH-M20). It comes with MIL-STD-810G certification, 162g weight, Adreno 619 graphics processing unit, IPX7 water resistant body, Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G processor, 4GB Random access memory and 13MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Sharp Aquos Wish (SHG06, SH-M20). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Sharp Aquos Wish SHG06. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Sharp Aquos Wish SHG06. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Tecno i5. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Sharp Aquos Wish.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Sharp Aquos Wish (SHG06, SH-M20) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Sharp Aquos Wish (SHG06, SH-M20). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Sharp Aquos Wish (SHG06, SH-M20), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Sharp Aquos Wish (SHG06, SH-M20), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Sharp Aquos Wish (SHG06, SH-M20). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Sharp Aquos Wish battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Sharp Aquos Wish (SHG06, SH-M20) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Sharp Aquos Wish.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Phone will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see “no command” message on your Sharp Aquos Wish, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Sharp Aquos Wish volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Sharp Aquos Wish (SHG06, SH-M20). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Sharp Aquos Wish, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Sharp Aquos Wish. You must check your email to activate subscription.