Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on AT&T Sonim XP10 XP9900. It comes with ultra-rugged toughness, industry leading warranty, near field communication support, MIL-STD-810H certification, 320g weight, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, 5000mAh battery, 6GB Random access memory and 50MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Sonim XP10 XP9900. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Sonim XP10 XP9900. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Sonim XP10 XP9900. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Honor X9a. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on AT&T Sonim XP10.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Sonim XP10 XP9900 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Sonim XP10 XP9900. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Sonim XP10 XP9900, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Sonim XP10 XP9900, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Sonim XP10 XP9900. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Sonim XP10 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset AT&T Sonim XP10 XP9900 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Sonim XP10.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your Sonim XP10, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Sonim XP10 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Sonim XP10 XP9900. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Sonim XP10, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Sonim XP10. You must check your email to activate subscription.