Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Sony Xperia 5 III (XQBQ62/G, XQBQ52G.UKCX). It comes with 6.1 inches OLED display, Adreno 660 graphics processing unit, 1080 x 2520 pixels screen resolution, phase detection auto focus support, 12-megapixel rear camera, Zeiss optics, eye tracking, 4K video recording and panorama support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Xperia 5 III (XQBQ62/G, XQBQ52G.UKCX). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Xperia 5 III XQBQ62/G. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Xperia 5 III XQBQ62/G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Sony Xperia 1 III SO-51B. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Sony Xperia 5 III.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Xperia 5 III (XQBQ62/G, XQBQ52G.UKCX) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Xperia 5 III (XQBQ62/G, XQBQ52G.UKCX). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Xperia 5 III (XQBQ62/G, XQBQ52G.UKCX), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Xperia 5 III XQBQ62/G, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Xperia 5 III XQBQ62/G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Xperia 5 III battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Sony Xperia 5 III (XQBQ62/G, XQBQ52G.UKCX) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Sony Xperia 5 III (XQBQ62/G, XQBQ52G.UKCX) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on your phone. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Xperia 5 III volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Xperia 5 III (XQBQ62/G, XQBQ52G.UKCX). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Xperia 5 III, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Xperia 5 III. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.