Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A. It comes with 151g weight, scratch resistant screen, PowerVR GE8100 graphics processing unit, face recognition support, MediaTek MT6739 processor, 1GB Random access memory, 5.3 inches display, electronic image stabilization support and 8MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on NUU G2 S6001L. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on T-Mobile Alcatel 1X.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. T-Mobile Alcatel 1X battery must be above 88 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel 1X.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Alcatel 1X volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on T-Mobile Alcatel 1X 5059A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your T-Mobile Alcatel 1X, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your T-Mobile Alcatel 1X. You must check your email to activate subscription.