Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on T-Mobile REVVL 6x Pro MT6833. It comes with simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP) support, wireless emergency alert support, Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit, 7.55 ounces weight, M3 Hearing Aid Compatibility, 6GB Random access memory and Wi-Fi Direct support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on REVVL 6x Pro MT6833. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your REVVL 6x Pro MT6833. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on T-Mobile REVVL 6x Pro. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on T-Mobile REVVL 6x. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on T-Mobile REVVL 6x Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset REVVL 6x Pro MT6833 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on REVVL 6x Pro MT6833. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your REVVL 6x Pro MT6833, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on REVVL 6x Pro, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on REVVL 6x Pro MT6833. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. REVVL 6x Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset T-Mobile REVVL 6x Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your REVVL 6x Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “No command” message on REVVL 6x Pro, then you have to press power button. Keep pressing power button, then you have to press and release volume up button. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using REVVL 6x Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on REVVL 6x Pro MT6833. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your REVVL 6x Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your T-Mobile REVVL 6x Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.