Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on T-Mobile REVVL V Plus 5G (sprout). It is available in nebula black color. It comes with Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit, MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 processor, near field communication support, side mounted fingerprint scanner, 4GB Random Access Memory and 16MP front facing camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on REVVL V Plus 5G (sprout). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your REVVL V Plus 5G. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on T-Mobile REVVL V Plus 5G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Huawei nova 10 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on T-Mobile REVVL V+ 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset REVVL V Plus 5G (sprout) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on REVVL V Plus 5G (sprout). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your REVVL V Plus 5G (sprout), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on REVVL V Plus 5G, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on REVVL V Plus 5G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. REVVL V Plus 5G battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset T-Mobile REVVL V+ 5G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your T-Mobile REVVL V Plus 5G.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on T-Mobile REVVL V+ 5G, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using T-Mobile REVVL V Plus 5G volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on T-Mobile REVVL V Plus 5G. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your REVVL V Plus 5G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your REVVL V Plus 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.