Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of T-Mobile Galaxy Note SGH-T879 (quincytmo). It comes with TouchWiz user interface, 2500mAh battery, barometer, document editor, accelerometer sensor, near field communication support, 1GB RAM, 2MP front facing camera, microUSB v2.0, 180g weight and Bluetooth v3.0. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your T-Mobile Note SGH-T879. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Note SGH-T879 (quincytmo). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of T-Mobile Galaxy Note SGH-T879. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset T-Mobile Note SGH-T879 (quincytmo) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on T-Mobile Note SGH-T879 (quincytmo). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your T-Mobile Note SGH-T879 (quincytmo), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of T-Mobile Note SGH-T879, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of T-Mobile Note SGH-T879. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Note battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-T879 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your T-Mobile Galaxy Note. Then press Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. Release Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-T879 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
5. Select “YES” option using Galaxy Note volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
6. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
7. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of T-Mobile Note SGH-T879 (quincytmo). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Note, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your T-Mobile Galaxy Note. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.