Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837T (gts4lltetmo). It comes with 10.5 inches display, RGB Light Sensor, 8MP front facing camera, Dolby Atmos support, 4GB RAM, 16M colors and Iris Scanner. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your T-Mobile Tab S4 SM-T837T. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your T-Mobile Tab S4 SM-T837T (gts4lltetmo). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of T-Mobile Tab S4 SM-T837T. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T830. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab S4.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset T-Mobile Tab S4 SM-T837T (gts4lltetmo) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on T-Mobile Tab S4 SM-T837T. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your T-Mobile Tab S4 SM-T837T (gts4lltetmo), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of T-Mobile Tab S4 SM-T837T, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of T-Mobile Tab S4 SM-T837T. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tab S4 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837T Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tab S4. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your Tab S4. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T837T will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Tab S4 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of T-Mobile Tab S4 SM-T837T. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Tab S4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tab S4. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.