Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Camon 15 CD7. It is available in fascinating purple, shoal gold and jade color options. It comes with global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, 5000mAh battery, high dynamic range support, 196g weight, 16MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support and Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Camon 15 CD7. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Camon 15 CD7. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 15 CD7. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Tecno Pova Neo. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 15.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Camon 15 CD7 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Camon 15 CD7. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Camon 15 CD7, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno Camon 15 CD7, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 15 CD7. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Camon 15 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Camon 15 CD7 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Camon 15.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Tecno Camon 15, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Tecno Camon 15 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Camon 15 CD7. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tecno Camon 15, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Camon 15. You must check your email to activate subscription.