Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j. It comes with HIOS 6.2, 5000mAh battery, 128GB internal storage space, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor, 4GB Random access memory, fingerprint scanner, 8MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support, microUSB v2.0 and corning gorilla glass 3 protection. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Tecno Camon 16 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 16 S.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Camon 16 S battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Camon 16 S.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Tecno Camon 16 S, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Tecno Camon 16 S volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Camon 16 S CD6j. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tecno Camon 16 S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Camon 16 S. You must check your email to activate subscription.