Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Tecno Camon 18 Premier. It comes with HIOS 8.0, 4750mAh battery, near field communication support, Mediatek Helio G96 processor, 256GB internal storage space, 33W fast charging support, 8GB Random access memory, FM radio, 32MP front facing camera, dual LED flash, 1080p video recording support and side mounted fingerprint scanner. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Tecno Camon 18 Premier. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Tecno Camon 18 Premier. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 18 Premier. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Motorola Moto G8 Play into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 18 Premier.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Tecno Camon 18 Premier without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Tecno Camon 18 Premier. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Tecno Camon 18 Premier, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Tecno Camon 18 Premier, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Tecno Camon 18 Premier. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Tecno Camon 18 Premier battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Tecno Camon 18 Premier Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Tecno Camon 18 Premier.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Tecno Camon 18 Premier, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Tecno Camon 18 Premier volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Tecno Camon 18 Premier. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Tecno Camon 18 Premier, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Camon 18 Premier. You must check your email to activate subscription.